Filters remove particles and contaminants thereby reducing wear on system components and improving system reliability – critical for operations where downtime can cause severe financial losses.
Why use filters and replace elements when required?
- To maintain a target fluid cleanliness
- Maximise uptime
- Increase component reliability
- Reduce maintenance
- Reduce component failures
- Save money!
Take out the dirt
- Removal efficiency (cleanliness)
- High efficiency removal & control of critical size (and larger) particulate contaminants
Do it consistently
- Predictable filtration performance throughout the filters service life
Cost as little as possible
- Filter Life
- Long service life for low filtration cost (economy)