Founded in the West Australian Goldfields in 1989 – Fluid Line Services Pty Ltd has established itself as a leading supplier and service provider to the Fluid Power industry.
Increasing plant life, performance and reliability.
Industrial workplaces are demanding environments for machinery. System failures lead to down-time and higher operational costs. If you are in need of hydraulic solutions with excellent customer service and technical support, look no further. Fluid Line Services has nearly three decades of experience applying effective, innovative solutions to hydraulic applications.
Fluid Line Services offers hydraulic, pneumatic, filtration and lubrication sales as well as system design, installation and commissioning, and service and repairs.
Completely Australian owned, Fluid Line Services operates branches in Kalgoorlie, WA & Perth, WA. Fluid Line Services can offer fast and reliable service to the agricultural, mineral exploration, industrial, mobile, marine, mining and material handling, and oil and gas industries.
For more than quarter of a century, Fluid Line Services has worked with some of Australia’s largest resource companies and manufacturers to keep their equipment working, maximizing productivity and minimizing disruption to production.
Fluid Line Services at a glance
- Started business in 1989
- Oil lubrication systems and filtration applications specialist
- Fully equipped Workshops, and warehousing in Perth & Kalgoorlie
- In-house engineering
- 3D CAD design facilities
- Oil cleanliness Laboratory facility
- Diverse customer base, including major resource companies; oil & gas, iron ore, gold, and nickel mining
- Oil flushing rigs for hire; up to 5,000 l/min
- Extensive mobile equipment fleet
Hydraulic and lubrication systems:
We provide the following capabilities…
- Systems design
- Systems manufacturing, and installation
- Consulting and technical advice
- System upgrades and refurbishment
- On-Site Maintenance
- Extensive range of filters, components and spares
Services and capabilities:
- Component repairs
- System manufacture and installation
- Circuit design
- Field services including maintenance and flushing
- Power packs, control systems, kidney loop filtration
- Powered flushing carts and skids
- Mineral processing plant hydraulics and lubrication
- Mobile equipment hydraulics and lubrication systems
- Drilling-rig hydraulics and enhancements
- Extensive workshop and product warehousing facilities located in Perth & Kalgoorlie
- Authorised Parker Commercial Build Centre for WA (Perth & Kalgoorlie)
- Extensive hire fleet (flushing equipment, tanks, filter banks, power packs, hoses and fittings)
- Mobile field services fleet vehicles
- Tier 1 distributor for Parker
- Tier 1 distributor for Eaton
- Tier 1 distributor for Danfoss
- Tier 1 distributor for Maximator
- Tier 1 distributor for IMI (Norgren) Pneumatics
- Access to all the other common brands. We can also supply certified SS Tubing, Instrumentation & Hose & Fittings
Flushing is an important maintenance procedure to prolong life and reliability of hydraulic systems.
For decades, Fluid Line Services has regularly conducted oil filtering and polishing projects and flushing of mineral processing plants, gas and steam turbines including GE, Siemens, Rolls Royce, Solar and ABB.
V6 Diesel Packs a Wallop!
Filters for flushing jobs
Years of field experience underpins the design of our purpose built best-of-type flushing equipment engineered and manufactured in our workshops.
We have assembled a comprehensive fleet of equipment backed by our team of trained experienced technicians.
Hire equipment and flushing services
The company has a diverse range of hire equipment which includes:
High volume diesel powered oil flushing skids (up to 5000 l/min)
Oil flushing carts (with and without integrated pumps)
- Oil transfer pumps
- Oil purifiers for removal of water
- Large oil reservoirs for removal and storage
- Data logging test equipment for on-line monitoring
Fluid Line Services regularly undertakes flushing projects throughout Australia
- Available for wet or dry hire
- Trained and experienced flushing technicians and supervisors
- Equipment available for purchase
- Custom engineered Solutions