Fluid Line Services provides specialist services to the mining, exploration and transport sectors in the field of Hydraulic and Lubrication engineering.
With offices and workshop facilities in Perth and Kalgoorlie the company’s team of experienced technicians and engineers offer sales, servicing and installation support throughout the state.
We are seeking a qualified Hydraulic Fitter with at least 5 years hydraulic industry experience for our Kalgoorlie workshop. A strong mechanical aptitude with a technical emphasis on fluid power systems in your working history will be of an advantage as is the ability to read and comprehensively understand engineering drawings and schematics.
Further training and development will be provided for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Rebuilds / Refurbishment of hydraulic HPU’s
- Mine site repairs and installations
- Cylinder repair – including machining of cylinder rods or glands
- Mine site shutdown services – day or night shift positions will be requested
- Assembly and testing of gear pumps and motors
- Flushing of hydraulic or lubricating systems
- Bench testing of hydraulic components
- Documentation and paperwork are both a critical and essential part of the job
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate MUST have:
- Australian recognised trade qualification (Fitter & Turner or Mechanical Fitter)
- Experience working with hydraulics – maintenance, servicing, assembly and testing would be an advantage
- Well-developed communication skills, along with a team player attitude and good administration skills
- Proven commitment to safety
- Reliable and taking pride in work
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Other mechanical or engineering qualifications will be well regarded
- You must have the right to work in Australia
Remuneration will be commensurable with experience. If you are results orientated person and looking for a challenging position in a dynamic market then we invite you to apply.
Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Only applicants being considered for this role will be contacted.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com or click on the link below.